Namo Tassa Bhagavato Arahato Sammāsambuddhassa
Bodhiology: A Textbook on Buddhist Psychology _ has been published and is now available for ordering.
Bodhiology n (bodhi + (o) + logy)
1. A new department of human science that studies concepts and methods regarding the phenomenon of awakening;
2. The Science Of Awakening.
3. Abhidhamma psychology.
4. The system of consciousness models.
5. The science of liberation.
6. Buddhist psychology.
7. A comprehensive modern reconstruction and systemization of psychological concepts and methods taught by the Buddha.
8. The first large-scale attempt to transform speculative academic Buddhist studies into a systematic scientific discipline with experimental orientation and societal and personal applications.
Bodhi is a Pāli term and means awakening; logy comes from a Greek word 'logos' meaning reason, speech, or account, and is suffixed to words to mean the science or theory of something indicated by the preceding term.
This website is a creation of Suan Lu Zaw, and is
donated for their wisdomic perfection by U Kyaw Shein And Daw Ohn Mya, his parents.